Saturday, October 28, 2017
VIP Ride & Wine with Bob Roll on Sunday, October 29AVILA BEACH, SLO COUNTY COASTAL & WINE COUNTRY
• Saturday’s Pro Panel, Packet Pick Up & Late Registration (if available) will take place at the Avila Beach Golf Resort (6464 Ana Bay Rd, Avila Beach, CA 93424).
• Ample parking will be available for all riders on Saturday and Sunday at all venue locations.
• San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (SBP) – located in San Luis Obispo. Most convenient. Connecting flights from San Francisco (SFO), Los Angeles (LAX), and other airports.
• Santa Maria Airport (SMX) – 26 miles south, approx. 30 minutes drive time
• Santa Barbara Airport (SBA) – 93 miles south, approx. 90 minutes drive time
• Los Angeles Airport (LAX) – 192 miles south, approx. 3.25 hours drive time
• San Francisco Airport (SFO) – 220 miles north, approx. 3.5 hours drive time
Avila Beach is known as “Nature’s Ultimate Training Ground” for good reason. There are miles of both scenic and challenging bike paths and trails, clean pure ocean waters to swim and miles of outdoor running along the beach or into pristine oak laden canyons. Whether you want to just enjoy a day in nature or a go for a month long training regime , Avila Beach offers it all. And after a day of training there are many ways to relax too. You’ll enjoy natural mineral spas, local wine tasting in town, fresh seafood at one of our many restaurants along with wonderful accommodations where you can restore and relax.
Enjoy the friendliest climate on California’s Central Coast along the sparkling Pacific that’s so easy to reach right between Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Bask in a warm sunny microclimate and stroll on our beautiful, pet friendly beaches. Swim, surf, sail and kayak the harbor with sea lions, otters, pelicans and other beautiful creatures. Taste locally produced award-winning wines in our downtown tasting rooms and at wineries throughout the Avila Valley. Pick some of California’s best apples at our See Canyon Orchards and experience the harvest at our local farms. Surround yourself with world-class amenities, great hotels, vacation rentals, restaurants, boutiques and shops. Book your stay now in Avila Beach for the race.